Due to a recent fire at Warner & Son, recycling has been temporarily suspended until the company can resume services. We will notify residents as updates become available. There will be no recycling pickup on August 14th and 28th and until further notice.
Rossville is a rural community with a population of 1,653. We are located at the intersection of State Roads 26 and 39 in the northwest corner of Clinton County. The Town is within short driving distances of Lafayette, Frankfort, Delphi, Kokomo, and Indianapolis, which allows area residents easy access to employment, entertainment, education, and health care services.
By visiting the various links on our website, you will realize that — “The Town of Rossville is truly a place where you can feel at home.”
Visit us on Facebook for town updates, trash pickup alerts, pictures, sporting events, callouts, and much more!
Come celebrate with us August 22nd, 23rd, and 24th!
- Huesman Amusement Co. rides
- Food Court
- Craft, Business, Flea Market Vendors
- Contests: Cutest Baby, Little Miss and Mister, Queen Pageant
- Live Entertainment: Michael Jacobs (roots rock and folk music), Joel Brovont (gospel music), Livin Forgivin (gospel music)
- Parade starting at 10 am Saturday, August 24, 2019
- Hornet Hustle 5K Fun Run/Walk
- Car and Bike Show
- Golf Tournament
- Jump Rope & Hula Hoop Contest / Cake Walk
- Prime Time Variety Show
- Rossville Volunteer Fire Department Pancake and Sausage Breakfast
- Masonic Lodge Fish Fry
- Rossville United Methodist Church Chicken Noodle Dinner
- Fireworks! Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 9:15 pm at the Rossville Town Park
Follow the links for detailed event information. For times and additional details on all other events, see the calendar of events (you can click on the events for additional information). Parking is available at the Town Park for $5. We look forward to seeing at the 36th Annual Rossville Summer’s End Festival!
Join us for the Hornet Hustle 5K Fun Run/Walk during this year’s Summer’s End Festival, Saturday, August 24th, 2019. The race is held at 130 Roth Court, Rossville, Indiana. You can register for $25 at HornetHustle.com through August 23rd or $30 cash the day of the race! We look forward to seeing you there!